Monday, August 28, 2006

Younger THE GREAT

As predicted I am proud to confirm that I am the 1st Annual Trifecta Champion. The prospects of taking the crown did not look so good after the first event which was the Poker event. After Event #1 the standings were Deldog – 1, Pipshow – 2, Edgedog – 3 and Younger – 4 (Lowest score wins). Even with starting out in last place I knew I had a fighting chance as the next event was my strongest event, fishing. Event #2 standings were Younger – 1, Edgedog – 2, Deldog – 3 and Pipshow – 4. So going into the final event of Golf the overall looked like this: Deldog – 4, Younger – 5, Edgedog – 5 and Pipshow – 6. After grinding it out on the course the final event results were Younger – 1.5, Pipshow – 1.5, Deldog – 3 and Edgedog – 4.

Final Results
Younger – 6.5
Deldog – 7
Pipshow – 7.5
Edgedog – 9

No comments: